Some of you may not know this, but I’m kind of a Renaissance woman. I write, I hike, I craft, I wiggle my ears, I stalk David Hasselhoff, I make suggestive hand gestures to strangers. To be honest, I really do it all. However, the one thing I’ve always wanted to do but haven’t is be on the radio.
I’m not sure why. I’ve got the face for it, and I can talk endlessly about crappy music in yoga pants and a shirt with a questionable stain on it. I think it may have something to do with my foul mouth. Or my grating voice. Or my inability to speak into a mic without making those horrible popping sounds. Or how I love to say, “Check 1, check, check, check 1, check 2” over and over and over again.
However, my dream is about to be realized. I’m part of a writing collective, and they have an Expats Media branch which includes a Blog Talk Radio show. Every Friday it features writers from their flagship website, and talks to them about various topics. It’s a fun Q&A to help them gain exposure and give people a peek at the writer behind the words.
This week, YOURS TRULY will be on the show! I’m really excited because the host is my bestie from another teste, and is sure to ask me all sorts of things I told him he’s not allowed to. So here are the details:
- This Friday, September 14th
- 3-3:30 PM US Pacific Standard Time (here is a time zone converter if you live in a land far, far away)
- Chat room where I’ll try as hard as I can to say hi to all of the sexy people who stop by
- The host will be taking calls if you want to ask me a question, or tell me how much of a crush you have on me
- A podcast will be available afterwards for those who can’t listen live
Most importantly: Link to the show
If you can’t make it, but still want to ask a question, leave it as a comment and I’ll pass it along to the host. All questions from “When was the first moment you knew you wanted to be a writer?” to “Is it true you have a birthmark on your thigh that looks like Steven Seagal?” will be considered.
Hope to see you there!