Man oh man, am I excited about this week’s troublemaker. She’s one of the first people I met on WordPress, and she’s still one of my favorites. Have you ever met someone you were convinced was your sister from a different mister because you are that much alike? That’s how I feel about this Team Tonic Troublemaker.
Things we have in common:
- We both kill plants (even a cactus)
- We both like to destroy our livers with lots of booze
- We are both named Jen
- We both love Ikea
- We both love the idea of taking a bath, but get bored once we’re in the tub
- We both love talking about eating
- We are both so sexy that our faces are illegal in 82 countries
Without further ado, I’d like you to introduce you to the real thunder from down under. Her name is Jen, and you can find her over at The Modern Woman’s Society. She’s an insanely cool blogger, and you’d benefit from checking out her site. She talks about liquor, food, life lessons, and she also takes the most amazing photos. Do your life a favor and go read her posts.
She packed her bags, and made the long journey to the Pacific Northwest so we could hang out for bit. I’ve got to be honest, the Portland area hasn’t been the same since. Continue reading